The Memorial Stone was installed in the October of 1988, on the banks of Daugava, opposite the ruins of the Old Ikšķile Church. The Ikšķile Division of the Latvian Culture Foundation erected the memorial stone, where Ikšķile's name is inscribed in three languages - Latin, German, and Latvian. The oldest known location of a stone building in the Baltic States. In 1185 this was the location of a Livonian village. It is across from the Saint Meinhard's Island.
Rigas str. 20
GPS 56.8202 24.5018