The cemetery is located at the road junction of Ikskile – Selekas and Ikskile – Dobelnieki, about 30km from Riga. In 1916 in this place 272 Russian soldiers who died from poisoning by gases at "Naves sala”( The Death island) were buried ". In the second part of the cemetery the Germans created a separate burial place for 42 German soldiers who went to the small Jugla River district on 1 September 1917. ON 2011 the Orthodox cross of the fallen soldiers of the Russian army was installed on this place.
Road junction of Ikskile – Selekas and Ikskile – Dobelnieki
GPS 56.8607 24.4969