WWI soldiers’ cemetery "Liepaderi" is located at Ikskile region, next to Dobelnieki, 28 km from Riga. 44 German soldiers who fell in 1917 on 1 - 2 September on the battle of Jugla river fighting, 5th and 7th Zemgale Bauska Latvian Riflemen regiment ar buried here. At first wooden crosses were installed in burial places. In 1926 by financial support from the German governments the imposition of concrete shafts and granite monument were installed. During the Soviet occupation the cemetery was demolished several times, vandals destroyed and damaged parts of the concrete crosses, metal gates were also broken off.
At the territory of Ikskile region near Liepaderi
GPS 56.8927 24.5161